Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's "I forgot to take my psychotropic drugs" day on here!

The comments are getting to be most amusing.

Tips for comments:

1. Write your comments out before you post, and read them through to ensure they make sense. Read them out loud. Even if you have to move your lips to do it.

2. Pick one point. Stick to it. Stay linear, don't go circular. Convoluted comments give Social Mange a headache.

3. If you attempt to attack me, I'll enjoy it no end. Please, keep it up! Remember - I have absolutely no regard for your opinion of me.

4. One word. Spellcheck.

5. If you're reading this blog, you have too damm much time on your hands. Get out there and volunteer for something.

And people think I'm sarcastic. Hmpfh. What on earth would give them that idea?

No comments: