Sunday, July 1, 2012

Am I proud to be a Canadian?


Am I proud to be a Canadian?

No.

I live in a province where the government feels free to make law-abiding people into second-class citizens.

I live in a province where the members of said government refuse to inform themselves and vote accordingly, instead goose-stepping to their leader’s commands, refusing to be informed and vote ethically and honourably.

I live in a province where requests to members of said government to inform themselves and then behave honourably are ignored or replied with spin and handoffs to other members of said government.

I live in a province where the shape of a dog causes said government to kill it, solely because of political ambition and media misinformation.

No, I am not proud to be a Canadian.

No comments: